Crystal Clear KnockOut PLUS - New & Improved - 8 oz.
Treats Fungus, Flukes, Parasites, Bacterial Infections & Ick
Quick and Easy Treatment
Safe for Fish and Plants
Prevents Future Infections
8 fl oz Bottle Treats 480 Gallons
1 Gal / 128 fl oz Bottle Treats 7,680 Gallons - 1000 Gallons for up to 7 Days
KnockOut PLUS is widely used as spectrum treatment working on parasites, bacteria and fungus. Formulated to work with all pond fish, especially koi & goldfish.
Broad Spectrum treatment for a variety of parasites, bacteria & fungus
What Is It: Ich is a parasitic protozoan that lives under fishes skin. It is a very pervasive parasite and left untreated can kill every fish in the pond very quickly. Warning Signs: Fish will exhibit white spots, clamped fins, slimy skin, may become listless, loss of appetite. Cause: Sudden cold, overcrowding, overfeeding, poor water quality including high ammonia or nitrite levels and poor dissolved oxygen content.
Treat pond with 1 ounce of KnockOut™ PLUS for every 60 gallons of water. Treat daily for 7 consecutive days for preventative and treatment applications. When there are no visible signs of infection, continue treatment daily for an additional 3 days.
When there are still signs of infection after 7 day treatment, treat twice per day. Apply once in the morning and once in the evening. For best results, only use the amount of KnockOut™ PLUS stated above. Overdosing will not increase effectiveness.
Should you want to avoid removing filter media a dip application can be performed in a separate holding tank or “hospital tank”, do not reuse container for any other use. Remove 25% – 50% of water in tank before each application.
Only use the amount stated above. Overdosing will not increase affect. Avoid contact with skin, eyes and mucous membranes. Repeated contact with skin may result in an allergic irritation. Use in well ventilated area and is advisable to use gloves when handling this product. In case of contact with skin or eyes flush with water for 15 minutes and get medical attention immediately. If swallowed give 1 or 2 glasses of water and call physician. Immediately induce vomiting only if directed to do so by physician.
Failure to use as directed or changes in water conditions not consistent with label may result in loss or injury to aquatic life. Winston Company, Inc. is not responsible for any loss of aquatic life.
|Flow Rate (GPH)||No|