Firestone PondGard 45 mil (1.14 mm) EPDM Pond Liner - Shipping Extra
- PondsOnline is the largest online supplier of EPDM pond liners in Canada. We only sell fish-grade 45 mil (1.14 mm) EPDM pond liners from Firestone and Carlisle. They are available in 140 different standard and roll sizes.
- Firestone PondGard or Carlisle brand 45 mil EPDM pond liner
- Not suitable or approved for roofing applications
- Choose the size you require from the dropdown menu below
- Any width with a length of 50 feet or 100 feet is sold by the roll and pricing is $.85 per square foot
- Any other size has to be cut from a roll and is $.95 a foot
- Our regular shipping & handling fee schedule does not apply to pond liners. Pond liners are heavy and therefore more expensive to ship. As such, shipping charges for pond liners are quoted separately. Please place your order, and we will get back to you with a firm freight quote or inquire before placing your order. ORDERS REQUIRING EXTRA FREIGHT CHARGES WILL ONLY BE PROCESSED ONCE YOU APPROVE THE FINAL INVOICE AMOUNT. Please see our Pond Liner Shipping Information page for additional information.
Pond Liner Sizing
Measure from a Plan
Length of liner required = Max. length of pond + (2 x max. depth of pond) + min. 2 feet (min. 60 cm) overlap
Width of liner required = Max. width of pond + (2 x max. depth of pond) + min. 2 feet (min. 60 cm) overlap
Measure Off of a Completed Excavation
If you are measuring off a completed excavation, use a flexible measuring tape or a rope that completely conforms to the contours of the excavation.
To determine the full length of liner required, run the tape or rope down into the pond, exactly following the contours of the excavation, across all the ledges, to the bottom of the pond, and back out the other side.
Then add at least 2 feet or 60 cm (minimum 1 foot or 30 cm per side) to allow for sufficient liner overlap outside of the pond.
Use the same method to determine the width of the liner.
Be sure to measure across the maximum length and width and at right angles to each other.
Using one of the above formulas and including a minimum liner overlap of 2 feet (60 cm) for both length and width, you determine a required liner size of 19' x 23'.
Now all you have to do is select from either Firestone or Carlisle and look for a suitable size. In this case, the only suitable liner size is 20' x 25'.
Firestone Pond Liner features a 20-year warranty if installed to manufacturer recommendations. One recommendation not to overlook is using a fabric underlayment to increase puncture resistance. If an underlayment is not used the warranty may be voided.
|Flow Rate (GPH)||No|