Kasco 1400JF 1/4 HP Plug & Spray Floating Fountain, 120 V Extra shipping charges apply,please call for quote
Kasco Marine's 1400JF and 1400JFL 1/4 HP Floating Aerating Fountains will beautify any small backyard pond or watergarden up to 1/5 acre (8,000 sq.ft. surface area).
The 1400JF and 1400JFL Floating Aerating Fountains are not only new products in Kasco Marine's product line, they are also a new design. This new floating fountain design allows for 5 interchangeable nozzle heads and optional LED lights at an affordable price.
The ring of LED lights that are included with the 1400JFL floating fountain provide ample light and 100,000 hours of expected life, all while keeping the initial costs and operating expenses low. The 1400JFL Floating Aerating Fountain includes a low voltage transformer to convert your 120 V power to the 12 V power used by the LED light ring. The LED light ring is a beautiful amber colour that will add an elegant accent to the fountain at night.
Kasco's C-25 GFCI Control Box is a standard component included in the 1400JF and 1400JFL Floating Aerating Fountain packages. The C-25 is a plug-and-go model control box that is customer installable for quick and easy set-up, no hard wiring is necessary. The C-25 features a 24-hour timer, GFCI protection, and a photoelectric controlled outlet for the LED Light Ring lighting package for the 1400JFL. The GFCI, 15 amp circuit is designed to protect you and your equipment. No electrician is required to install your C-25 Control or your 1400JF or 1400JFL Aerating Floating Fountain if an existing 120V, 15 amp receptacle is available.
Falcon Fountain Nozzle
4' Tall x 4' Wide Narrow Arch
Eagle's Nest Fountain Nozzle
3.5' Tall x 7' Wide Large "V"
Hawk's Nest Fountain Nozzle
3' Tall x 7' Wide Small "V"
Osprey Fountain Nozzle
3.5' Tall x 7' Wide Arch
Condor Fountain Nozzle
4' Tall x 4' Wide Inner Arch
2' Tall x 7' Wide Outer Arch
- 5 INTERCHANGEABLE NOZZLE HEADS INCLUDED FOR MULTIPLE FOUNTAIN PATTERNS WITH ONE FLOATING FOUNTAIN
- Longer-life top and bottom ball bearings
- Environmentally friendly oil-filled motor with a hard-face internal mechanical seal and external lip seal for protection against leaks
- Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation
- Highly efficient, lower power consumption than competitive equipment
- Superior dependability - all external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition
- Requires minimal maintenance - we recommend cleaning the stainless steel motor housing once or twice per year
- Extremely light - weighs only 35 lbs.
- Operates in as little as 12" of water
- 3.1 running Amps on 120 V circuit for low operating costs
- 50 ft. SJTOW underwater rated electrical power cord
- Two 15 ft. braided nylon mooring ropes included
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED!
- No one should ever enter the water with electrical equipment in operation or even plugged into the control panel or outlet. It is essential that the GFCI breaker is tested once a month to ensure proper operation. Check instructions for procedure.
- Not approved for use in swimming pools or salt water
- NOT suitable for aeration of large lakes
- 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty
|LED Light Ring Included||no|
|Minimum Water Depth Required||12"|
|Power Consumption for Optional LED Light Ring||12 W|
|Power Cord Length||50 ft.|
|Mooring Lines||(2) 15 ft.|
|Voltage||120 V, 60 Hz.|
|Flow Rate (GPH)||N/A|