Savio Livingponds F200 Versatile Pipe Discharge Filter
Livingponds® Versatile Filter – Place Up to 10' Away From Pond
Livingponds® Versatile Filters allow you to be more creative with the placement of your biological filtration system. Unlike filters that have to be placed at the top of the waterfall, the Versatile Filter can be hidden easily behind fences, shrubs, or surrounding landscape - up to 10' away from the pond. Livingponds® filters injection-molded housings are rigid enough to use above or below ground. Versatile filters are the choice of professional installers who want the flexibility of executing designs without equipment getting in the way. The Versatile filter features a 2" outlet that can be connected to a standard MIPT PVC adapter.
Savio Livingponds® filters were engineered to harness the natural dynamics of moving water. Their cylindrical design puts pond water into a self-cleaning, highly dynamic "spin cycle". This process removes the heaviest debris before it gets to the filter media, and ensures that water is evenly distributed throughout the filter chamber. The net result is a filter that operates nearly 4x more effectively than those clunky box filters.
Cleaning a Livingponds® filter is a breeze! All Savio Livingponds filters use Savio Springflo – the original, patented media that resists clogging, compaction and channelling. To clean, gently agitate the media, then drain the filter. Using the optional bottom drain accessory (sold separately) simplifies this task even further - allowing you to empty nutrient-rich pond water to your garden. No fuss, no muss, and no ruined clothing.
Savio Livingponds® filters complete filtration for ponds up to 5,000 gallons. But if you need to add more filtration capacity for ponds over 5,000 gallons, that's no problem – Savio's modular design makes it easy to connect multiple units together.
- 2" versatile pipe discharge
- Increases pump efficiency and prevents backflow
- Top feed eliminates check valves when pump is turned off
- Super strong non-collapsing injection-molded housing
- Easy-clean settling cone and bottom drain (optional)
- Dimpled Savio Springflo Ribbon Media creates millions of surfaces for living bacteria
- Durable media operates effectively while dirty
- Resists clogging and eliminates the need for constant cleaning
- Includes high efficiency Savio Springflo bio filter media and filter mat
- 5-year warranty on filter housing and lid
- 1-year warranty on all internal components
Filter is attached directly to waterfall liner
Pipe discharge to waterfall
Filter is placed remotely up to 10 feet away (water must flow downhill - gravity discharge)
|Maximum Effective Pond Volume (gallons)||5,000|
|Maximum Effective Pond Volume for Ponds with Large Amount of Debris and/or Heavy Fish Loads (gallons)||3,500|
|Maximum Flow Rate at Filter Inlet (GPH)||3,000|
|Inlet Size||1-1/2" FPT bulkhead fitting|
|Discharge Size||2" FPT|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||23.4" x 22" x 30.5"|
|Flow Rate (GPH)||N/A|