Atlantic Water Gardens TT7500 - Waterfall and Stream Pump
Asynchronous Pumps combine the efficiency of Magnetic Induction with the power of Direct Drive geometry, keeping operating and ownership costs to a minimum.
Atlantic TT-Series pump more water for less watts regardless of water chemistry, making them the ideal choice for water gardens.
Compact design fits the tightest pump chambers, perfect for vertical and multiple pump applications.
Excellent resistance to fouling in hard water environments and simple maintenance keeps pumps running in adverse conditions.
Ribs and large openings in pre-filter and handle provide tremendous surface area for greater clog resistance, decreasing upkeep and increasing pump life
- Large threaded inlet and outlet for less restriction and greater flows
- Quarter-turn volute provides access to the impeller without the use of tools.
- Heavy-duty pre-filter locks in place. Large openings and increased surface area resist clogging.
- Additional perforations in handle provide greater surface area.
- Energy efficient asynchronous motor is up to 30% more efficient than the competition.
- All models feature 20’ power cable and a 3 year warranty.
Please Note: The rotors of asynchronous TidalWave Pumps are water cooled, with a screen to keep grit out of the rotor chamber. Keeping the screen clean will prevent overheating and prolong the life of the pump.
|Manufacturer||atlantic water gardens|