Please choose further options for your filter needs on the left side of this page. Check out the filter selection guide below as well. Please don't hesitate to call or email if you any questions regarding filter selection.
Filter Selection Guide
When selecting a filter you must decide if you are going to use a pre-existing pump with it, or choose a new one. The most common reason for a filter not performing to its fullest potential is that it’s matched with an incorrect pump. The pump and filter selection guides are vital tools for you to use in selecting the correct filter and pump to use for your application.
If you do have a pre-existing pump and are choosing a filter for it, you will need to know:
- The model of the pump
- The flow in GPH (Gallons per Hour)
- The maximum head the pump can create (Pressure)
Whether you have a pump already, or you are purchasing a pump based on your filtration system and requirements, Ponds Online Canada can assist you in choosing the best one for your individual needs. We have many types of filters to choose from, and each type has features and benefits that make it ideal for specific locations and applications. The diagrams below show the 2 main system types, low and high pressure and the corresponding filter types.
Items 1-48 of 634
- 2" SPG x 2" FPT AdapterCA$3.49
- 9 Watt Ultraviolet Bulb 2G7 BaseCA$29.99
- 2" SLIP x 1-1/2" FPT AdapterCA$3.99
- Pump Cage, SmallCA$159.99
- Pump Protector, LargeCA$64.99
- Pump Protector, SmallCA$49.99
- Pump Cage, LargeCA$229.99
- ProEco Cartridge FilterCA$299.99
- ProEco Products SK150 Pond SkimmerCA$219.99
- ProEco Ez-Press 3000 Pond FilterCA$359.99
- ProEco Products UV Bulb - 36 WattsCA$79.99
- ProEco Products UV Bulb - 18 WattsCA$59.99
- ProEco Products UV Bulb - 13 WattsCA$59.99
- ProEco Products IO-3001 IonizerCA$799.99