Product added to cart
CrystalClear ProFix™ (formerly D-Solv9) - 1 Gallon Previous
Kasco 3400JF 3/4 HP Floating Decorative Fountain, 50 ft - Shipping Extra
Kasco Marine's 3400JF 3/4 HP Floating Decorative Fountain is great for medium size ponds or when multiple fountain patterns and pattern heights are desired.
It comes standard with 5 interchangeable nozzles to give you 5 FOUNTAIN PATTERNS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE! The 5 fountain patterns range in height and width. With 5 multiple fountain patterns, you have the freedom to adjust the aerating fountain to fit your pond, weather conditions, and your tastes. It does a great job at adding oxygen and improving your pond or lake aeration.
The 3400JF is available in a 120 Volt 60 Hz. model.
Linden Fountain Nozzle
6' H x 3' W Inner & 3.5' H x 18' W Outer Tier
Willow Fountain Nozzle
4.5' H x 15' W "V"
Sequoia Fountain Nozzle
7' H x 4' W Geyser
Cypress Fountain Nozzle
6' H x 16' W Arch
Juniper Fountain Nozzle
3' H x 20' W "V"
Add an optional LR275 Low Voltage Light Kit to the 3400JF to extend its beauty into the nighttime hours. Lighting enlivens the water display, turning water drops into glimmering jewels of light while creating a resort-like appearance to your overall water feature.
The LR-275 Low Voltage Light Kit includes two machined-bronze light fixtures, each with 75 watt MR-16 Halogen lamps. The lighting kit’s transformer is integrated into the system, so there’s no extra wiring required. Simply plug it into the control panel and the lights will operate whenever the unit operates during darkness. Two clear MR-16 lamps are included with each kit. As an option, you can choose any or all of the optional colors of Red, Green, Blue and Yellow. For three lights, choose the LR-375 Low Voltage Light Kit.
The 3400JF includes a GFCI protected control box. The C-25, 120V control with timer, GFCI protection, and photo eye for light operation comes standard. The photo eye allows you to set your timer for the hours of operation and when it is dark the lights will activate. No electrician is required to install the C-25 Control or the 3400JF if an existing 120 V, 15 Amp receptacle is available.
- Multiple Patterns in One Unit: Custom-configure the unit to the exact project needs and your personal tastes
- Efficient / Low Power Use: Highest efficiency design for low power consumption versus competing units - reduces operating costs over the entire life of the unit - 6.5 running amps on a 120V circuit for low operating costs
- Clog Resistant: Unique water-deflecting nozzle design gives you the most clog-resistant model on the market - successful shallow water operation in as little as 17.5"
- Rugged Motor: Environmentally friendly design with a hard-face internal mechanical seal and external lip seal for protection against leaks - seals are silicone carbide for long life - long-life top and bottom ball bearings - flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation
- Corrosion Resistant: Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments - all external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode
- Low Maintenance: Clean the motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded
- Fully Tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards
- Ships Easily: Via UPS in 2 or 3 boxes (add 1 box for lights)
- Choice of Cord Lengths: SJTOW underwater rated power cord length options of 50', 100', 150', or 200'
- Includes two 50' braided nylon mooring ropes
- Made in the U.S.A.
- No electrician is required to install the C-25 Control Panel or the 3400JF if an existing 120 V, 15 Amp receptacle is available
- No one should ever enter the water with electrical equipment in operation or even plugged into the control panel or outlet
- It is essential that the GFCI breaker is tested once a month to ensure proper operation - check instructions for procedure
- Not approved for use in swimming pools
- 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty
|Light Set Included||no, sold separately|
|Minimum Water Depth Required||17.5"|
|Power Cord Length||50 ft. (power cord length options of 50', 100', 150', or 200' - please contact us for a quotation for longer cord lengths)|
|Mooring Lines||(2) 50 ft.|
|Voltage||120 V, 60 Hz.|