Pondmaster P-2000 UVC Pressure Filter
Product is no longer available. Please choose from alternate products to right of the page.
The Pondmaster Pressurized Filter System features a unique, manually operated agitator for dislodging over 90 % of the pond residue that accumulates in the filter chamber. This patent pending feature is employed during the backwash and rinse operation. Available in 3 sizes for ponds from 1,000 to 4,000 gallons, with or without an internally mounted, integrated UV light.
To ensure maximum circulation through the filter, it is best to keep the hose short and the pumping height to a minimum, especially on the discharge side of the filter.
- Agitator unlocks waste from media saving the amount of water discharged during backwash and rinse cycles
- Unique, patent pending 3-way master valve locks into “run”, “rinse”, and “backwash” settings
- Clear-vue inspection port to monitor water clarity during backwash/rinse operation
- Positive pressure lock ring to ensure a tight water seal
- Reusable Bio-Matrix Media affords maximum surface area for beneficial bacteria growth
- Heavy duty poly canister can be buried for hidden installation
- Integrated waterproof UV transformer
- Optional field-installed bottom drain available (not included)
- Can be easily operated using a single energy-efficient magnetic-drive or similar pump (not included)
- Does not require a high-pressure pump to back wash
- 1-year warranty (warranty does not cover UVC lamp on UVC equipped models)
|Maximum Effective Pond Volume for Ponds with Goldfish (gallons)||2,000|
|Maximum Flow Rate (GPH)||2,000|
|Recommended Flow Rate (GPH)||1,000|
|UVC Included||yes, 20 Watts|
|Inlet Size||1-1/2" MPT|
|Discharge Size||1-1/2" MPT|
|Dimensions (Dia. x H)||18" x 20"|